THE ASHES OF YOUR LOVED ONE
There are many options regarding the final resting place for the ashes of your loved one. Initially we will collect them from the crematorium and return them into our care until a decision has been made. Options may include:
- Ashes may be placed in an existing family grave or a new or existing ashes grave in a cemetery or churchyard.
- They may be scattered in the crematorium Garden of Rest.
- You may wish to scatter them in a place that holds special memories.
- The ashes may be kept at home.
- You may wish to order jewellery incorporating a small amount of ashes, or a keepsake urn.
We can help and advise whatever you choose and will make all the necessary arrangements for burial or scattering with the relevant authorities. We also understand that you may not be able to decide immediately as to the final resting place, so we will keep the Ashes in our care, free of charge, for a period of up to 12 months.